On this podcast, we talk a lot about paid advertising but not much about the organic side of social media.
That is specifically why we brought in Kayla from Goldenbird Marketing. Her bread and butter is Organic Social Media Marketing.
Kayla started freelancing with some small accounts she connected with at a local gym after attending Social Media Club Los Angeles. Quickly thereafter, she landed an account with Papa Johns & some other big names.
In this episode, she explains how she made the jump from moonlighting into full-time working for her business.
Kayla also breaks down so many incredible points in our conversation, including the following:
- How working from home affects your mentality
- Why she started her second company, Glazed Skincare
- How she stays up to date with the latest trends and technology
- Learn her daily routine as a business owner and as a social media manager
- Where new companies should start with organic social media
- The quality of images that you need for great social media posts
Get inside info in the Building It Online Facebook group and let us know any questions you have.