In this episode, Mike hosts Joe Trodden from Mindset Experts.
After going to law school, Joe was tired of the mundane routine happening day after day and decided that he wanted to be involved in something that created massive change.
He decided that the psychology driving people to do things was the way forward.
Today, he owns Mindset Experts and works with companies that are past the startup stage and looking to shift their mindset and scale their company. This takes big change and big adjustments within their company and is where Joe thrives.
Some of the big takeaways of this episode include the following:
- Taking the wrong path will often lead you to the right path
- Your mindset will change a few times throughout your entrepreneurial journey
- Each person operates very differently & has unique skills/triggers
- How Myers Briggs fits into your business and when
- How having a vision is great, but creating the steps to get there is better