You might know Mike Michalowicz from one of his books like Profit First, Clockwork, or The Pumpkin Plan.
Mike never dreamed of being an entrepreneur. But when he couldn’t get a good job after college he started his own business and fell in love with the process.
Before 35 he had built and sold two multimillion-dollar businesses.
But on his third business, he got too cocky and lost everything!
(except his family… thank God!)
Mike went back to the drawing board to really understand the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and growing a successful business.
Everything he has learned over decades of growing multiple companies has lead him to becoming a best selling author creating impactful books about simple, effective processes for getting consistent results.
Today Mike spends his days running multiple businesses that focus around helping entrepreneurs find success in today’s constantly evolving environment.
Mike is truly a master of his craft and dropped a ton of wisdom in this interview for you.
Here are some of the gold nuggets waiting for you on this episode:
- Shifting your mindset from “operator” to “shareholder” so you make a more significant impact.
- Scheduling a 4-week vacation NOW to force you to build systems so your business can operate without you.
- What to look for in new hires and what to avoid when building your team
- How to avoid overwhelm by breaking down priorities
- When is the right point to transition from the operator to the owner of your business.
And be sure to grab Mike’s newest book Fix this Next on Amazon here.