“One of the challenges that I’ve experienced working with a lot of people on ads is that a lot of people don’t know what to expect when they run ads. They often run ads with a pass / fail model in mind where they launch campaigns, don’t get the results they’re looking for and then simply turn their campaigns off. To scale ads, you need a larger framework to see optimal success.” Brice Gump
Today, Brice continues his series on how to crush it in the info product space.
In this episode, Brice talks about his L.O.S framework and how it can help you run successful ad campaigns for your online courses or info products.
Some of the big takeaways of this episode are here:
- The primary goal of the launch phase of running ads isn’t to make money. It’s to learn and find out what sticks.
- Skipping the optimization step when running ads leads to a break and things stop working.Wanting to keep costs low is often what prevents business from scaling.
- Brice shares a formula to figure out what your average target cost is to acquire a customer.
Be sure to follow along with the show notes below!
- What the L.O.S. framework for ads is (1:23)
- Misconceptions about how digital advertising should work (2:01)
- The importance of the “launch” part of an ad campaign and what you can learn (2:50)
- How “optimizing” works and why you can’t jump from “launch” to “scaling” (6:20)
- “Scaling” in a way that really drives financial results (10:44)
- A special scaling formula that is a game-changer when you scale ads (11:32)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump — Major Impact Media | Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian — Outside ROI | Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!