“It’s your business. You make the rules. Incentivize people and make it fun. Be creative and build ways that people will feel some sort of incentive to sign up for your info product that they didn’t know was available to them before.” Brice Gump
In today’s episode, Mike and Brice kick off a new mini-series!
In a follow-up series to Mike’s mini-series on ecomm mastery, Brice explores the world of info products. Info products include online courses, training resources, ebooks, high ticket masterminds and the like.
Brice knows a ton about info products and he’s ready to share his knowledge with you. This series starts by looking at how to design an offer that people are actually interested in clicking on and following through on.
Some of the big takeaways from this episode include:
- Rather than immediately running ads, designing an offer which is different and will make your product stand out is the best place to start.
- Positioning your product up front and communicating that to your customers is extremely valuable.
- Risk reversal is very easy to include and is a necessary part of your offer.
This is just the beginning of some great content related to info products. If you are interested to learn about this, tune in and follow the show notes below.
- Developing an offer design that is really attractive to people (2:20)
- The importance of positioning your info product to be realized by your audience (5:50)
- How to stand out among 35,000 competitors with your business (8:15)
- Distinguishing your product from what your avatar already has or thinks they want (12:36)
- The power of risk reversals and how to create them (17:48)
- How to create a sense of urgency in a way that doesn’t come off as gimmicky (21:29)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump — Major Impact Media | Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian — Outside ROI | Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!