“You can take one product page and transform it into a landing page that sells to 5,10,even 20 different audiences in a completely different manner. That landing page will frame the product in a completely different light and will harness what each type of consumer is looking for in a single product.” Mike Sebastian
When it comes to ecommerce, it can be tempting to think that you’re all set to go once you have your Shopify store up and running.
That sad truth is that you’re just getting started.
Ecommerce is ultimately about selling and it takes more than a simple ecommerce store to motivate people to buy.
Welcome to the idea of landing pages! Landing pages are where the magic happens.
Landing pages transform your product pages into long form sales pages that meet customers where they are at. Landing pages offer a better explanation of what your product does. They help fight off all the objections customers have and offer peace of mind when it comes to buying your product.
In this episode, Mike and Brice do a deep dive into how landing pages work and how they are absolutely essential to the success of your ecommerce business.
Check out the show notes below to follow along with this valuable content.
- Why landing pages and sales pages are so important and how to develop them (4:42)
- Why Unbounce is one of the best landing page / sales page platforms (6:47)
- How landing pages can diversify your approach to reaching customers (9:28)
- How Unbounce works so seamlessly with Shopify to simplify the sales process (11:18)
- The process for getting started with landing pages (17:15)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
- Unbounce 20% OFF!! (affiliate link)
- Lead Pages
- Click Funnels
- No Creative Limits (affiliate link)
- Supermetrics (affiliate link)
- How to Productize Services
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump — Major Impact Media | Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian — Outside ROI | Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!
Join the discussion