“I’ve had to learn how to lean into the tactical and strategic part of my work so that I can guide my business forward rather than just letting the business take me where it may.” — Mike Sebastian
It’s probably safe to say that we’re all looking forward to the start of a new year. The marking of a new year provides the opportunity to hit the reset button and take a fresh look at things.
In this week’s episode, Brice and Mike explore how to transition into a new year. How do you go about planning for a whole new year? How do you look at the big picture, strategize, set goals and execute on the things you want to accomplish?
Whether it’s in your business or your personal life, planning for your best year yet takes some intentionality, creativity and grit. Tune into this episode as Brice and Mike offer their insights on setting yourself up for success.
Check out the show notes below to follow along.
- How do you plan for an entire year? (2:00)
- The importance of reviewing the past year (3:59)
- Tactical / strategic planning vs. letting your business manage you (6:11)
- Brice’s process for planning for a new year (7:37)
- The practice of setting goals (10:21)
- Tracking and evaluating accomplishing goals (13:54)
- Being able to let your planning evolve (16:10)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump – Major Impact Media, Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian – Outside ROI, Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!