“Sadly, most small and medium businesses put more effort into planning a party than they do their life and their business. That’s why I created “The Results Loop” which provides small business growth strategy.” Tony Guarnaccia
What foundation is your business built on? Tony Guarmaccia helps identify this with both small and large companies.
Tony spent years in the corporate world learning what big businesses do to sustain their growth.
Today he brings that experience to small businesses and helps them understand the fundamentals you need in place to grow your business no matter what crazy thing is going in the world.
This episode covers Tony’s start in the business world and how he journeyed through working with some of the largest companies in the world.
Tony also talks about Jim Collins’ Flywheel Effect and 6 Factors of a Result Loop that can help business strategize for success.
All this and more in this conversation with Tony Guarnaccia.
Check out the show notes below to follow along.
- How Tony got started in the online business world (0:52)
- The flywheel effect and how businesses can leverage it (4:06)
- Tony’s journey through some of the largest companies in the country (7:37)
- How to apply large business strategies to small businesses (12:48)
- The 6 Factors of the Results Loop (14:50)
- Where small businesses can learn these 6 factors and find results (16:48)
- How online companies can implement these strategies (19:32)
CONNECT WITH TONY
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump — Major Impact Media | Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian — Outside ROI | Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!