“It’s easy to get caught in the trap of thinking you need to create more things in order to succeed when instead, you can fine-tune what you already have working for you.” Mike Sebastian
Every online business owner is constantly searching for the best way to market their product or service. What might be a newer approach for some people is the use of webinars.
Webinars are an incredible tool for the growth of a company.
In this week’s episode, Brice and Mike explore what webinars are and how to maximize the power of webinars.
Tune in to learn some best practices including the necessary preparation needed for webinars right through to how they build credibility and relationships amongst your customer base.
Check out the show notes below to follow along.
- What is a webinar? (2:59)
- The power of webinars and how to leverage them (4:31)
- The difference between live and pre-recorded webinars (6:16)
- How to fine-tune what you’re already producing rather than creating something new (9:03)
- Necessary preparation that goes into creating webinars (14:14)
- How to use webinars to scale businesses with paid ads (17:34)
- How webinars build credibility and create relationship with potential customers (21:47)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
- Million Dollar Courses with Christian Martin
- Ready, Fire, Aim – Michael Masterson
- Easy Webinar
- Justin Brooke
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump – Major Impact Media, Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian – Outside ROI, Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!