“I’m not going for one closed deal today. I’m going for nine NO responses! Game-ify everything you do! Find a way for the problem solving to be energizing.” Simon Severino
Simon Severino created Strategy Sprints after 15 years of global consulting. Simon has helped people grow their businesses, and as the title says, he gives guidance on how to double service revenue in 90 days.
As a consultant, he would fly around and ask people: Who are you? What are your strengths? How do we get there? And more questions of the sort.
Then the Internet happened.
Flying all over the world quickly became time consuming and unnecessary. While this approach seemed to serve his clients well, Simon opted for a remote business where he could serve his clients online in order to run a more efficient operation. Three and a half years later, Simon is at the helm of a global team.
Simon has so much to offer in this conversation for anyone operating an online business. Check out the show notes below to follow along with this fascinating conversation.
- Who is Simon Severino and what is Strategy Sprints? (1:51)
- How do you appeal to and track down employees from across the world for your remote business? (5:23)
- Simon walks through how to double service revenue in 90 days (6:32)
- The importance of learning how to create systems and how to delegate both tasks and responsibilities (9:12)
- The challenge of delegating the sales process and how to do it well (12:36)
- Learning how to fall in love with problems and not solutions (18:15)
- The power of simplifying processes and taking the most direct path to get things done (20:09)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
- Getting Past No
- The Power of Moments
- The Wisdom of No Escape
- Poor Charlie’s Almanack
- Charlie Mungor
- Stefan Sagmaster
- Do The Work Yourself or Hire It Out?
CONNECT WITH SIMON
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump — Major Impact Media | Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian — Outside ROI | Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!