“A lot of people are afraid to make a decision because they are afraid of making the wrong decision. But I have found that the best thing to do is just to make a decision, run with it and adjust accordingly.” Brice Gump
Today Mike and Brice discuss online business in the face of chaotic market conditions and the mindset needed for volatile times.
Coronavirus, the 2020 US election, the #BLM movement are just a few of the issues that are making 2020 quite the roller coaster.
With all of this, the needs of online business clients are changing faster than the news headlines right now. It can feel impossible to keep up!
In this episode, Brice and Mike talk about how to prepare for hard times, how to approach problems that are out of your control, and how to be proactive about such problems.
News is coming fast and hard lately so it’s more important than ever to keep an ear to the ground and pay attention to changing trends both in the broad social sphere and in the technical aspects of marketing platforms.
Check out the show notes below to follow along with this important episode.
- What is the entrepreneurial spirit like during volatile times? (0:51)
- How to provide honest and truthful answers in times of chaos and uncertainty (3:27)
- The importance of being proactive and addressing problems in advance when possible (6:06)
- Being able to be flexible with processes and shifting as necessary based on what’s happening in the world (7:53)
- Interesting swings in the online advertising world to take note of (14:28)
- The importance of having a self-care mindset in the midst of volatile times (21:06)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump — Major Impact Media | Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian — Outside ROI | Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!