Kelly Glover is a high-energy entrepreneur that started her own talent booking agency with one client and a great work ethic.
She started a remote-company booking talent for podcasts who now has clients across the world.
In this episode, you’ll hear how Kelly took the courage to start her own talent agency after years of building 6-figure podcasts for some of the biggest names in the industry.
Some of the topics covered can be seen here:
- The thought process she had when leaving her job to start Talent Squad
- How she got her first client
- How she manages a remote team
- How to structure your company to fit YOU
- Scaling, and how it’s not for everyone
- Important tips on how to maximize your efficiency as a new business owner
If you’re an expert in your field and thinking about starting a company, then you’ll love this episode.