“Starting a new year is absolutely one of my favorite times of the year. The chance to reset and look ahead to what’s coming next is hard to beat.” Mike Sebastian
A New Year is among us and we could not be more excited!
This is the time to reflect on your accomplishments from the last year. It’s also a great time to set new goals that will push you forward in the year to come!
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- What we do at the end of one year to reflect on our goals and accomplishments
- Financial tasks that every business owner needs to make sure they complete before a certain date
- How to organize this process so that it gets more efficient every year
- How to make great goals that stretch you and grow your business!
By the end of this episode you will have the roadmap that Brice & Mike use so that you can take it and make it your own in your business.
Check out the show notes below to follow along.
- Taking care of financial tasks that need to be completed before year end (2:30)
- The power of reviewing last year’s resolutions to see progress (6:15)
- The importance of reviewing financial reports heading into a new year (7:48)
- Evaluating client portfolio and assessing how to move into a new season (8:57)
- How it’s helpful to block off space and time to evaluate and prepare for a new year (10:52)
- Setting goals for the year and projecting what success might look like (12:31)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump — Major Impact Media | Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian — Outside ROI | Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!