“Practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.” — Brice’s Gymnastics Handstand Teacher
Getting your business to $10,000 per month in revenue is a huge milestone for any entrepreneur.
It takes a lot of work to get there, but once you get your business to five-figures per month, you have a lot of traction to take your business to an even higher level.
In this episode, Mike & Brice share their experience growing their online businesses past this huge milestone and talk about some of their biggest lessons along that path.
See what you can take away to get your own business to five figures per month.
Check out the show notes below to follow along.
- Misconceptions about making $10K / month (1:47)
- Brice’s story about reaching $10K / month (3:16)
- Mike’s story about reaching $10K / month (4:57)
- Tons of business education / experience is NOT necessary (10:00)
- Transitioning from serving small businesses to larger companies (12:27)
- Grit, grind, learn, grow (14:21)
- Situations where previous learning / experience CAN be helpful (15:11)
- The power of repetition / positive habits (18:44)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump – Major Impact Media, Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian – Outside ROI, Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!