“Management is one of those things that people think you are born with, but in fact, it is a skillset like any other where you need to spend time nurturing those skills.” — Mads Singers
Management. Teams. Productivity. Growth. Every business is all too familiar with the tensions related to these parts of running a business.
Mads Singers is a management training expert with tons of experience in leading and growing teams. In this episode Brice chats with Mads about everything from finding the right people for your team to inspiring them to learn how to learn.
Follow this conversation to learn the most effective ways to manage your team well and grow your business to new heights.
Check out the show notes below to follow along.
- How Mads got started in the area of management (4:30)
- How to find the best people for your team (6:04)
- Understanding and relating to different types of people (9:52)
- 10-10-10 rule when relating to staff (14:43)
- Inspiring your staff to “learn how to learn” (16:29)
- How to grow your business to not be about YOU (23:03)
- Knowing who to hire first and how to develop them (24:57)
- The value of not moving too quickly (33:08)
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
- First Break All The Rules
- Peter Drucker
- Jack Welsh
- Productivity Course
- Routines for Growing Your Online Business
CONNECT WITH MADS
- Mads Singers Website
- Management Academy
- Mads Singers Podcast
- Mads Singers on Facebook
- Mads Singers on Twitter
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump – Major Impact Media, Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian – Outside ROI, Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!