“You have to change your mindset about the business as it grows and also anticipate the mindset you’ll need for the business in the future if you keep growing in that direction.” — Larissa Miller
In this week’s episode of the Building It Online podcast, Mike interviews Larissa Miller. Larissa is the founder and owner of PI Yoga Pants – a boutique lounge and yoga pant company out of San Diego that has achieved global status in the ecommerce world.
PI Yoga Pants seeks to empower women and men of all shapes and sizes to feel comfortable and confident in their own skin and in their own yoga pants.
Mike and Larissa chat about all things e-commerce – from the origins and evolution of Larissa’s company to the highs and lows of running a global status ecommerce business in today’s competitive online business space.
Check out the show notes below to follow along.
- Overview of PI Yoga Pants Company (1:01)
- Origins and evolution of an ecommerce business (2:56)
- Transition toward business mindset (9:04)
- Philanthropy and business – Sea Turtles (10:44)
- How business has scaled since conception (13:40)
- What distinguishes PI Yoga pants from other yoga pants? (15:25)
- Most challenging parts of running a business today (18:12)
- Biggest wins / aha moments in business today (20:17)
- Biggest misconceptions (21:15)
- What’s your current role in the company today? (24:13)
- Advice for starting out in the business world (27:06)
CONNECT WITH LARISSA
PEOPLE / RESOURCES MENTIONED
- Entrepreneurship As A Path to Personal Development
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Think and Grow Rich
- Martin Luther King Jr
LET’S CONNECT ONLINE!
- Join The Building It Online Community
- Brice Gump – Major Impact Media, Connect with Brice on Facebook
- Mike Sebastian – Outside ROI, Connect with Mike on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts to share the love!